This is the day you have all been waiting for. Little Kitten: My (Your) Favorite Cat for iOS has now been selected as the latest App Store Free App of the Week. Regularly $2, this is the very first time the virtual pet app has gone free. In all seriousness, the graphics look pretty amazing on this one and the reviews are solid at a 4+ star rating from almost 150 users.
iOS Universal: Little Kitten: My Favorite Cat: FREE (Reg. $2)
Be sure to grab a discounted iTunes Gift Card to get even deeper deals on games/apps and here are the rest of today’s best deals:
Today’s Best iOS & Mac Game/App Deals: Mafia II, Back to Bed, Table Tennis Touch, more
Today’s Best Game Deals: God of War 3 PS4 $6, Alien Isolation Complete $16, more
Little Kitten: My Favorite Cat Features:
Little Kitten is every child’s dream – a cheeky, funny and adorable little pet. Take a ride on the airplane, shoot some hoops, play hide & seek and bed trampoline or get creative with paw painting – you can always have a great time with your best kitten friend! Explore the kittens world and discover cute animations, laugh with and care for your sweet furry pal.
The unique game-design encourages children to explore the room with minimal use of icons or menus. The 6 mini-games offer a wide variety of interactions and are designed so they appeal to a wide age range. The philosophy is not about winning, losing or competition, it’s about having fun in a child friendly environment and learning without even realizing it! Great Mini-Games with purpose!:
Compatibility: The App doesn’t support iPad2, iPhone 4s, iPad Mini1, iPod5 with iOS9
1) Kitten Hide&Seek – encourages focus and attention.
2) Paw Painting – creativity unleashed! Mix red, yellow, blue to get every imaginable color – your child will learn realistic paint mixing, then come up with your own master piece using a paw print or a standard brush.
3) Mouse & Cheese – Memorize where the zones are to sneak mouse past little kitten over to the cheese. Or just have some laughs seeing what happens when little kitten catches the mouse!
4) Bed Trampoline – Discover all little kitten’s hidden tricks and moves!
5) Animal Puzzle – Mix and match funny animal combinations to earn biscuits that you can then feed to your little kitten.
6) Feeding – Each time you play a mini-game you receive cat food snacks, children love feeding little kitten and watching it licking it’s lips and purr after a good feed!
7) Cat-in-the-box educational mini game
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.