TradePub is now offering a free eBook version of Office 2016 at Work For Dummies. That’s $20 off the original listing, $18 less than Amazon (for paperback), $15 less than the Kindle version and the best we’ve seen. The only catch? You have to fill out a short form and provide a work email.
This ebook will teach you how to:
- Create winning documents that combine text and graphics
- Save time and ensure consistency with styles and templates
- Organize and summarize complex data with tables and charts
- Calculate and summarize numeric data in spreadsheets
- Send and receive email from multiple accounts
- Use message handling rules to manage incoming email
- Create eye-catching presentation graphics that entertain, inform, and persuade
Get more productive using the new features in Microsoft Office 2016!
It may seem like an eternity since your IT department upgraded you to the latest version of Microsoft Office. Prepare yourself, because Office 2016 is packed with updated features and new ways to increase your productivity in the office! With Office 2016 at Work For Dummies, we make it easy by breaking the content down into over 300 of the most common tasks and operations, providing you with straightforward, simple-to-navigate, approachable information. With four-color illustrations for visual support as your work through the tasks, and then nearly three hours of supporting video, you can choose your path for learning the ins and outs of Office 2016.
As the world’s leading productivity software, Microsoft Office plays an integral role in the daily lives of professionals. Understanding how to quickly and accurately use Office 2016 can improve your productivity, enhance your deliverables, and provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to be successful.
- Choose your path for learning and explore the fundamental features of Microsoft Office 2016 through task based exercises supported by online video
- Dive into Microsoft Word by creating a document, formatting paragraphs and pages, and adding tables and graphics
- Explore Microsoft Excel’s ability to analyze data through creating formulas and functions, and learn to format and print spreadsheets
- Use Outlook to organize your work day, and find out how to make amazing PowerPoint presentations using the new features in the 2016 version
Office 2016 at Work For Dummies is the perfect office companion if you use Microsoft Office regularly and need to get up to speed on the changes with the latest release as quickly and efficiently as possible.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links