B&H offers the LG G6 32GB Unlocked Smartphone with Watch Style for $599.99 shipped. Choose between a variety of watch styles like Titanium, Silver and Rose Gold as well as Black or Platinum phone options. For comparison, that takes $350 off the regular bundle price and is the lowest we’ve seen both items offered for. Together, the phone and watch have amassed a collective 4.2/5 stars from hundreds of customers.
LG G6 Smartphone Features Include:
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2880 pixel resolution (~565ppi pixel density)
- Android v7.0 Nougat, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821, Processor: Quad-Core (Dual-Core 2.35 GHz Kryo & Dual-Core 1.6 GHz Kryo), GPU: Adreno 530
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM – microSD Up to 256GB
- Dual 13 Megapixel Camera (f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis, phase detection AF) + 13MP (f/2.4, No AF), Dual-LED Flash, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.2, 1080p Full HD, Camera Resolution: 2560 x 1920 pixels
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac + MIMO; Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD; GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GeoTagging, GLONASS, BeiDou; NFC: Yes; USB: v3.1 Type-C Reversible Connector
LG Smartwatch Features Include:
- All-new Android wear 2.0 is compatible with both Android (4.3 or later) and iOS (9 or later)
- IP67 rating for dust and water resistance (not fully waterproof – not suitable for swimming)
- Supports Google mode snap-and-swap bands so you can Change your band quickly and easily any time you like
- Google assistant built in – start by saying, “ok Google” or hold the power button
- 42.3mm stainless Steel case and high quality Leather band
Experience a new generation of smart device performance and style with this G6 32GB Smartphone Kit from B&H. This bundle includes the black LG G6 US997 32GB Smartphone and the titanium LG Watch Style Smartwatch.
The LG G6 delivers the features you need most, including a user-friendly display, advanced camera array, and powerful overall performance. It features a 5.7″ IPS display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and 2880 x 1440 resolution. Beneath the hood is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset that utilizes a big.LITTLE configuration to better manage performance and battery life. 4GB of RAM and 32GB are also onboard, as well as a microSD card reader for expanding base memory. The G6’s camera setup includes two separate 13MP rear lenses and a 5MP front-facing camera. Bluetooth, NFC, and Wi-Fi technology are all onboard. A-GPS with GLONASS is also available for using Google Location and Maps services. Additionally, the LG G6 features a 3300mAh battery that can deliver hours of use.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links