Amazon offers the ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent for $57.60 shipped. That takes 40% off the list price, saves over $20 compared to the regular going rate and hits the lowest we’ve tracked. Rated 4.6/5 stars from nearly 500 customers.
ALPS 1-Person Tent Features Include:
- The Best Selling Lynx One Person Tent Provides Easy Assembly and Great Ventilation
- Easy One Door Entry, One Vestibule for Extra Storage, Half Mesh Walls Increase Ventilation
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seam Provides Weather Protection
- Includes: 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Mesh Storage Pocket, Gear Loft
- Dimensions: 32x90x36″, Total Weigh: 3.94 lbs.
The Lynx 1 is loaded with features and is great for your solo getaway. With the freestanding design and pole clips that quickly attach to the aluminum poles, it sets up easily. There are extra-large #8 zippers on the door and vestibule. What’s especially nice about the Lynx is that the walls are mostly mesh, which helps increase ventilation. To be sure no corners are cut, ALPS has the factory seal the fly and floor seams and coats the floor with 2000mm to keep you dry if you run into a rain shower.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.