Adorama offers the Audeze SINE On-Ear Headphones with Lightning Cable for $339.99 shipped. That takes $159 off the list price, saves you $110 compared to other retailers and is the best offer currently available. Rated 5/5 stars from Apple customers.
If you’re looking for a lower-cost alternative, Brightech’s MFi Pure Lightning Headphones are only $20.
Audeze SINE On-Ear Headphones Features:
- Powerful Bass, Rich and Engaging midrange and highs
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Sleek contemporary design by DesignWorksUSA a BMW group company
- Light weight and folds flat for ultimate portability
- 3.5mm to 1/4in Stereo Adapter
- Cipher Lightning Cable with Built-In Mic
- AUDEZE 3 Year Warranty for Drivers and 1 Year Warranty for Cable
Audeze’s SINE headphones are the first on-ear planar magnetic headphones to offer a fully integrated Lightning cable for your iPhone and iPad. They include an improved headphone amplifier and high-resolution 24-bit DAC in the Lightning cable, giving you better sound quality—not just for music playback, but for voice calls as well. There’s also an app for EQ and sound presets that makes the most of the pairing with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Better technology, better sound
By using a planar magnetic driver instead of a typical cone-type speaker, the SINE offers exceptional transient response and extended bass—virtually flat to 20Hz. The driver is three times larger than in other on-ear headphones, and gives the best bass response along with the lowest distortion. All of which immerses you in a life-like listening experience with an extended frequency response that opens up a new world of sound.
The sleekly sophisticated industrial design is by BMW’s Designworks, Audeze’s strategic partner. Aluminum construction ensures durability as well as good looks for a lifetime of superb sound.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links