Amazon offers the QNAP TS-451+ 4-bay Network Attached Storage (NAS) for $399.99 shipped. For comparison, this model had a list price of around $500 but usually sells in the neighborhood of $450 now at retailers like B&H. Today’s deal is a match for the best offer that we’ve seen at Amazon this year. Rated 3.9/5 stars.
QNAP TS-451+ Features:
- Intel Celeron Quad-Core 2.0GHz, 2GB DDR3L RAM (max 8GB), SATA 6Gb/s, 2 Giga LAN, hardware transcoding, HDMI out with Kodi, Virtualization Station, Surveillance Station. QNAP remote included
- Centralize your file storage, sharing and backup with excellent performance
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/UNIX/Android based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Operate multiple isolated Linux systems as well as download containerized apps with Container Station
- Play 1080p videos with the bundled remote control and 7.1 channel audio pass-through via HDMI
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline
- Stream multimedia files via DLNA, AirPlay, Chromecast and Bluetooth with multi-zone multimedia control
QNAP’s exclusive QvPC Technology consolidates a number of high-end technologies including VM integration, multimedia transcoding, HDMI output, cloud integration and NAS connection technologies, allowing users to operate the TS-451+ as a PC when they plug in a keyboard, mouse and HDMI monitor. With QvPC Technology, the TS-451+ is transformed into a cost-effective device with PC functionalities for users to directly access stored data, run multiple applications using Windows/Linux/UNIX/Android based VMs, surf the web, enjoy Full HD videos with Kodi, monitor surveillance live feeds from IP cameras in real time, and much more.