The fantastic puzzler Mini Metro for iOS is now getting a sweet little price drop. After what has been one of the best week’s for iOS price drops this year, Mini Metro is now just $1. This is the first time we have seen it dip this low since December of last year, after sitting at around $5 since. It has garnered a 4+ star rating from over 3,000 gamers.
iOS Universal: Mini Metro: $1 (Reg. $5)
Today’s Best iOS & Mac Game/App Deals: Infinity Blade series, many more
Today’s Best Game Deals: Mass Effect Andromeda $32, Switch Pro Controller $64, more
Mini Metro Features:
Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot’s Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique
• Eleven real-world cities will test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colourblind and night modes
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links