Linksys is offering its certified refurbished EA7300 MAX-STREAM AC1750 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router for $39.99 shipped. That’s $20 under Newegg’s refurbished pricing, it’s almost $90 more for a new one at Amazon, and this is the lowest we’ve seen. Rated 4.4/5 stars by over 3,200 Amazon shoppers.
Linksys EA7300 AC1750 Features:
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi – Multi-User MIMO technology
- Combined dual-band speeds up to 1.7 Gbps for powerful Wi-Fi performance
- Beamforming technology focuses Wi-Fi signal to each device on your network
- Featuring a new look, Smart Wi-Fi app provides parental controls, guest passwords and much more to fully manage your home Wi-Fi from a mobile device anytime, anywhere
- Includes 90-day warranty from Linksys
Enjoy a fast, lag-free Wi-Fi connection on multiple devices with the Linksys Max-Stream AC1750 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router (EA7300). Using Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi with Multi-User MIMO technology, this powerful Wi-Fi router sends a dedicated Wi-Fi signal to multiple connected devices, at the same time and same speed. With combined dual-band speeds up to 1.7 Gbps, the router is fast enough to support 4K streaming, online gaming, and other high-bandwidth activities. Pair it with a Linksys Max-Stream range extender to enjoy Seamless Roaming throughout your entire house.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.