This Mongoose mini bike features:
- Recommended for one rider, ages 8 plus, 120 lbs maximum
- 10 mph on low speed and up to 12 mph on high | 250-watt chain driven motor
- Rear wheel disk brake that is controlled on a lever on the right hand grip
- Air filled ten-inch diameter tires that are a chunky four inches wide
- Poly leather like stitched cushion seat | Kick stand | Foldable foot rests | Mongoose number plate
Introducing the Mongoose 24 Volt Powered Mini Bike! Why should little kids have all the fun? This all new 24 Volt — rechargeable battery powered ride on mini scooter is a little package of fun for the bigger kids looking for some new thrills. Recommended for one rider, ages eight plus, 120 pounds maximum; the Mongoose Powered mini bike can move up to 10 mph on low speed and up to 12 mph on high. There are tons of big features on this mini bike like the 250-watt chain driven motor, a rear wheel disk brake that is controlled on a lever on the right hand grip, air filled ten-inch diameter tires that are a chunky four inches wide, and a poly leather like stitched cushion seat. Plus, there is a kick stand, foldable foot rests, and ultra cool motorcycle styling with a Mongoose number plate up front. Riding is so much fun, the on switch is on the top of the bike and the high-low power switch is mounted under the seat. The rider controls the throttle on the right hand grip.