Submerged: Miku and the Sunken City is getting its very first price drop today. Regularly $5, it is now available for just $2 on the App Store. While reviews are a little bit mixed, it appears some users are having issues with the game on older devices. More details on that below.
iOS Universal: Submerged: Miku and the Sunken City: $2 (Reg. $4)
Today’s Best iOS & Mac App Deals: Knights of Pen & Paper 2, File Manager Pro, more
Today’s Best Game Deals: Mass Effect Andromeda $30, Uncharted 4 $20, more
E3 2017 Coverage:
- Microsoft E3 2017: Xbox One X details, Forza 7 in full 4K, Assassin’s Creed Origins, more [Video]
- Sony E3 2017: God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Days Gone, Spider-Man, more [Video]
- EA E3 2017: Star Wars Battlefront II, Madden 18 story mode, Battlefield I DLC, more [Video]
- Bethesda E3 2017: Wolfenstein 2, Dishonored, Evil Within 2, Skyrim Switch, more [Video]
- Xbox One E3 price drops: 500GB + 1 game & $20 Amazon credit $249, more
Submerged: Miku and the Sunken City Features:
NOTE: iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 1 not supported
Submerged is a third-person combat-free game in which you explore a mysterious flooded city and discover the beauty of desolation in vast outdoor environments. You take on the role of Miku, a young girl who has brought her wounded brother to the city in their small fishing boat. Navigate the flooded city streets by boat, scale the drowned buildings, and use your telescope to scour the city for the supplies needed to save your dying sibling. As you explore the city at your own pace, you encounter the habitat that flourishes in this colorful place and discover hidden objects that piece together the story of a broken world and a broken family.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links