Adidas is having its Friends and Family Sale which means 30% off sitewide with code FRIENDS30 at checkout. Plus, free shipping on all orders. This sale expires June 18th, so make sure to take advantage!
Hit the ground running with the men’s Ultraboost Uncaged Shoes. These shoes are lightweight, ultra- cushioned and have no lace-up tie so they are cage free. In addition, I love the Adidas Z.N.E 90/10 Jacket. It’s the perfect running jacket that can also be used as a casual weekend pullover.
Some of our top picks for men include:
- Tubular Instinct Low Shoes $77 (Reg. $110)
- Santiago Duffel Bag $32 (Reg. $45)
- Ultraboost Uncaged Shoes $126 (Reg. $180)
- Harden Vol. 1 Shoes $98 (Reg $140)
- Addidas Z.N.E 90/10 Jacket $91 (Reg. $130)
- Tiro 17 Training Pants $32 (Reg. $45)
This year the Adidas logo gear has been very popular. The Trefoil Crew Sweatshirt is comfortable and stylish. It can be paired with leggings, jeans or shorts. I also love the Linear Leggings, because of it’s bold logo down the leg. Plus, they are only $25 during the sale!
Some of our top picks for women include:
- NMD_R2 Shoes $91 (Reg. $130)
- Trefoil Crew Sweatshirt $39 (Reg. $55)
- Linear Leggings $25 (Reg. $35)
- Saturday Hat $13 (Reg $18)
- Superstar Shoes $56 (Reg. $80)
- Three stripes Tee $21 (Reg. $30)
The brands of adidas complement each other in a unique way to help athletes perform better, play better, feel better. Our products break records, set trends, make history. Every day. All over the world. Welcome to the adidas Group.It is not only about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as a shoe is more than padding and foam, there is more to us than just the product. Everything we do is bound by one simple thought: we strive to help you perform at your best. Your success is our ambition. Your defeat spurs us on to be better.