Walmart is offering the GE Z-Wave In-Wall Toggle On/Off Switch for $24.75 when you opt for in-store pickup. For comparison, it’s $35 at Best Buy and Home Depot, and this is the best we’ve seen for it. Rated 4.2/5 stars by over 2,500 Amazon shoppers.
GE Z-Wave On/Off Switch Features:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub Required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- The switch enables you to wirelessly control to turn lights on and off, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
- Easily replace any standard in-wall switch with the GE Z-Wave Smart Switch to control permanently installed lighting or fans with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway.
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior Lighting scenes.
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (neutral connection required for installation).
- Compatable with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Smart Security, Harmony, Vera, Connect and Iris.
Transform your home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Switch. The smart switch uses existing wiring to remotely control the on/off functions of your permanently installed lighting and ceiling fans. It can be used in groups of multiple lights or turned on and off within ambient interior lighting scenes to provides your home with ultimate flexibility. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Controls.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!