FRYE is known for their outstanding selection of shoes. The sale has an abundance for men, such as the Gabe Bal Oxford. I love the trendy color blocking on this shoe. I also am obsessed with the Tanner Slip On. This sporty style has clean lines and adds a sleek look to any outfit. Shop our top picks for men and women below.
Our top picks for men:
- Gabe Bal Oxford $149 (Orig. $228)
- Tanner Slip On $179 (Orig. $258)
- Briggs Boat Shoe $129 (Orig. $158)
- Sam Chukka $199 (Orig. $298)
- Joel Brogue Oxford $97 (Orig. $268)
- James Lug Chukka $134 (Orig. $298)
Fall will be here before you know it and the Leslie Artisian Short is the perfect bootie. This shoe will go with any outfit and will look incredibly stylish. Another great find from the sale is the Jodi Over-the-Knee Boots. The OTK trend was huge last year and i’m sure will be again this fall and winter. They pair perfectly with A-line miniskirt or skinny jeans alike.
Our top picks for women:
- Tan Multi-Amy Woven 2 Piece $199 (Orig. $328)
- Fiona Slide $199 (Orig. $258)
- Leslie Artisian Short $149 (Orig. $328)
- Jodi OTK $224 (Orig. $548)
- Brielle Back Zip $199 (Orig. $258)
- Avery Pickstitch Slide $119 (Orig. $158)
Hosting a barbecue for the Fourth of July? Check out the Crate and Barrel Sale going on today for amazing deals on outdoor and kitchen supplies.