Amazon is offering the APC 6-outlet Surge Protector Power Strip for $5.99 as an add-on item. For comparison, B&H has it for $9 and this is the best we can find for it. To enable the add-on discounted price, remember to have $25+ in your shopping cart. Free shipping is available for Prime members or on orders $25+. Rated 4.7/5 stars by 330 Amazon shoppers.
Also, B&H has the APC 10-Outlet Power-Saving Surge Protector and Power Filter for $24.95 shipped. Currently, Amazon has it for $60 and it’s the lowest currently available. Rated 4/5 stars by 53 Amazon customers.
APC 10-outlet Surge Protector Features:
- Power-saving outlets, Dataline surge protection, LED status indicators, Isolated power filter banks, Building Wiring Fault Indicator
- Includes: Coaxial cable, User Manual, Warranty card
- Made in Philippines
- AV power protection from electrical noise interference and damaging power transients
- Provides clean, safe power for expensive AV equipment
- 10 power saving outlets with unique rotating outlet design
- Prevents EMI/RFI interference as a source of signal degradation
The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the primary level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics. Its state-of-the-art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and more common power fluctuations. Six surge protected outlets, status indicator LED lights, and lifetime Equipment Protection Policy make the APC PE63 SurgeArrest the best value for quality surge protection.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links