J. Crew celebrates Fourth of July with an extra 50% off sale styles with code SALETIME. Plus, free shipping on orders of $150 or more.
J. Crew has an abundance of shirts for men for any occasion. Its Slim Lightweight Oxford Shirt is available in six different colors and two print options, such as summertime gingham. I also love the Secret Wash Shirt in Heather Poplin. For only $20 it will be a go-to in your closet. Another great find from the sale is the Nine-inch Short in Cotton-Linen. This short has a broken-in feel that usually only comes with years of wear. Shop the rest of our top picks below.
Our top picks for men:
- Slim Lightweight Oxford Shirt $25 (Orig. $65)
- Nine-inch Short in Cotton-Linen $30 (Orig. $75)
- Oxford Shirt Summertime Gingham $25 (Orig. $65)
- Secret Wash Shirt in Heather Poplin $20 (Orig. $60)
- 1040 Athletic Jean in Sutton Wash $58 (Orig. $125)
- Crosby Shirt In Green and Blue Tattersall $35 (Orig. $98)
Eyelet detail is gorgeous for the summer months and the One-Shoulder Ruffle Top is the perfect piece. Pair it with jeans or shorts for a stylish look. I also love the Eyelet Top with Tassel Trim. I have been obsessed with the color yellow lately and this top is the perfect shade. Plus, it’s only $27! Lastly the Fun Circle Earrings will be a staple in your closet and will go with any outfit!
Our top picks for women:
- Petite Striped Ruffle Skirt $30 (Orig. $70)
- Tiered Top in Merino Wool $22 (Orig. $80)
- One-Shoulder Ruffle Top in Eyelet $25 (Orig. $98)
- Eyelet Top with Tassel Trim $27 (Orig. $78)
- Fun Circle Earrings $7 (Orig. $20)
- Ruffle-hem Spaghetti-Strap Dress in Eyelet $80 (Orig. $248)
If you have summer workout goals, the motivation you might need is new workout gear. Footlocker’s 25% off Fourth of July Sale is happening now, so don’t miss out!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links