BuyDig’s official eBay Store offers the manufacturer refurbished Garmin Vivosmart HR+ Activity Tracker for $79.99 shipped. That takes $100 off the MSRP as well as the regular going rate for a new version at both Amazon and Best Buy. Today’s deal is the lowest offer we’ve seen on the fitness tracker. Rated 4.3/5 stars from 485 Best Buy shoppers. Includes 1-year warranty.
We also spotted a few other Garmin activity trackers on sale starting at $40 shipped.
Garmin Fitness Trackers:
- Garmin Vivofit 2 Fitness Wristband (Red): $40 (Orig. $130)
- Garmin Vivofit 2 Fitness Band Bundle: $40 (Orig. $140)
- Garmin Vivomove Classic Activity Tracker: $60 (Orig. $200)
- Garmin fenix 3 Multisport GPS Watch: $330 (Reg. $600)
- Garmin Forerunner 230 Watch (Yellow): $130 (Orig. $250)
Garmin Vivosmart HR+ Features:
- Acquire satellites quickly to more accurately track where you jog or walk – even under Tree cover
- This easy-to-use smart band tracks distance, pace, personal records, and includes features like walk/run mode and virtual pacer
- Automatically track your walking, running, biking, swimming and elliptical training throughout the day without needing to start a timed activity
- With Elevate wrist heart rate technology, you can track your heart rate all day and night – Activity Tracking Accuracy (go to garmin.com/ataccuracy)