Before summer ends, stock up on sandals from the Jack Rogers up to 60% off Warehouse Sale. Plus, receive free domestic shipping and returns on all orders.
Our top picks for women:
- Color Block Sandals $100 (Orig. 128)
- Daphne Sandal $70 (Orig. $128)
- Adair Double Banded Sandal $60 (Orig. $100)
- Napa Valley Sandal $90 (Orig. $118)
- Elise Sandal $90 (Orig. $148)
Our top picks for men:
- Sullivan Sandal Tan $100 (Orig. $128)
- Kane Sandal $100 (Orig. $128)
- Paxton Suede Loafer $100 (Orig. $148)
- Barrett Tan Driving Loafer $100 (Orig. $148)
- Easton Suede Boat Shoe $110 (Orig. $158)
In case you missed it, Banana Republic cuts 40% off all regular priced items during its Friends and Family Event.
Jackie Kennedy. The First Lady, known for her impeccable style, never looked better than when she was off-duty—with her innate charisma, she had a way of making simple pieces look absolutely sublime. It was on one of these Italian holidays that Jackie first met the shoe style that would become the Classic Jack Rogers Sandal, a flat sandal characterized by whipstitched leather and an iconic rondelle. On her return to Palm Beach, Jackie brought the shoe to a local cobbler and an icon was born. Easy and elegant, it quickly became a warm weather essential for women of all ages—not to mention their sisters, best friends and daughters.