Best Buy offers the LG G6 Android Smartphone 32GB for $4.99 per month on Sprint, or $11.99 on Verizon (24-month agreement). For comparison, this device has a retail MSRP of $730 and usually goes for around $20 on installment plans. This is the best offer out there, and represents an effective savings of up to $588. LG’s G6 received solid ratings in our hands-on review and Best Buy customers largely agree.
LG G6 Features:
- Dual 13MP Rear Cameras / 5MP Front
- 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 821 Quad-Core CPU
- 32GB Storage Capacity + 4GB of RAM
- 5.7″ IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
- QHD 2880 x 1440 Resolution
- Built-In 3300mAh Battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.