LivingSocial currently offers the Philips Lightstrip Plus (refurbished, no tape) for $52.99, but coupon code SAVENOW brings the total down to $42.39 shipped. Compared to $89.99 new, you’re saving over 50%. The refurbished Lightstrip Plus doesn’t come with Philip’s normal double stick tape on the back of the lights, which I think is a good thing. That tape honestly never works right, and I always end up replacing it with some good 3M double sided tape anyway. Rated 4.2/5 stars. You get a 90-day warranty for the Lightstrip Plus, should you run into any hiccups just contact Groupon Customer Support.
Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus (Refurb) features:
- Take control of your home lighting wirelessly, with a smart device. Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home.
- Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and other rooms with millions of colors and shades of white light. Sync to games, music, and movies for enhanced experiences.
- Install the flexible Lightstrip under bars, bed frames, or cabinets. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks.
- Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting. Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- The Lightstrip works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant for voice control, Nest, and Samsung SmartThings, and includes an 80-inch Lightstrip, power adapter, manual, and 90-day warranty
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links