Best Buy has officially launched its Labor Day sale, which is slated to run through Monday night. You’ll find all of the usual iMac, MacBook and iPad discounts, along with smart home gear, TVs and more. Free shipping is available on orders of $35+ or you can opt for in-store pickup and get started with your new gear this weekend.
The Apple deals at Best Buy’s Labor Day event center around up to $500 current and previous generation MacBooks. If you’re willing to go with the 2016 models, there is a lot of opportunity for savings. You’ll also find $500 off iMac and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB for $300.
Our top picks at Best Buy’s Labor Day Sale:
- Save up to $500 on MacBook or MacBook Pro
- Students take an extra $125 off
- $100 off iPad mini 4 – from $300
- Save $500 on iMac – from $1,000
- iPhone 7/Plus up to $300 off
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones: $180 (Orig. $300)
- Fossil Q Wander Gen 2 Smart Watch: $199 (Reg. $255)
- Toshiba 55-inch 4K Smart UHDTV w/ Chromecast: $400 (Reg. $550)
- Lenovo 24-inch 1080p Slim Monitor: $150 (Reg. $180)
- …and even more!