Walmart offers Apple’s iPhone SE 32GB for Straight Talk’s pre-paid service for $129 shipped. Best Buy has the same device for AT&T priced at $139.99 shipped. This popular device usually sells for $200 and our previous mention was $150. This may be one of your last chances to pick up Apple’s smaller form-factor device ahead of Tuesday’s event.
iPhone SE Features:
- 4-inch (diagonal) Retina display with 1136-by-640 resolution
- A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
- 12MP iSight camera with Focus Pixels and True Tone flash
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording
- 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- LTE and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
iPhone SE features a 4-inch Retina display, an A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, a 12MP iSight camera, a FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash, Live Photos, LTE and fast Wi-Fi, iOS 10, and iCloud.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.