Vantrue via Newegg offers its N2 1080p Dual Dash Cam with a $5 Newegg Gift Card for $109.24 shipped after applying code NEWEGGAUTO9 at checkout. That takes $61 off the going rate at Amazon, beats out previous mention by $6 and is the best offer out there. It carries a 4.1/5 star rating from Amazon shoppers.
Vantrue N2 Dash Cam features:
- Mini dual lens dash cam: Small Size, front facing and back facing camera in one body. DUAL CAM MODE simultaneously captures the road ahead (1440×1080 @ 30fps) and the cabin (1280×720 @ 30fps) in HD video. FRONT CAM RECORDING MODE, 1920×1080 @30fps Full-HD resolution of front cam provides great sharp video quality and super night vision with infrared light for the front cam.
- NEAR-360° SOLUTION: Stunning ultra wide angles record road (170°) and interior (140°) with virtually zero fish eye distortion. The rear cam is easily adjustable (80°vertically) for the perfect view. We’ve got you covered.
- Critical Event: Variable sensitivity G-sensor with Automatic Collision Detection emergency locks video files following impact. Automatic/Manual lock option.
- Seamless Loop: loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Auto LCD off after the recording begins so you won’t be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield. Support up to 64GB card, please format it to FAT32 first.
- Dual Parking Modes: Auto switch the dash camera to Parking Mode. Triggered by the Motion Detection, the camera will auto record when people or things come closer to your car in front. Triggered by Time Lapse, the camera will keep taking photos at the set time interval and then auto edit them together to a video clip. Please note: In parking mode, front and back dash cam starts auto-recording only when it detects movement at the front.