Monoprice is offering its Maker Select 3D v2 Printer for $299.99, but if you checkout with code MKRV2 the price drops to $254.99 shipped. That’s a discount of $45 off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen it offered at Monoprice. Rated 4.4/5 stars by Monoprice shoppers.
Monoprice Maker Select 3D v2 Printer features:
- Includes Heated Build Plate, 2 Gb Micro Sd Card and Sample PLA Filament. Compatible softwares: Such as Cure, Repeater, or Simplify 3D, the Maker Select is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat at Monoprice.com Mon through Fri 6am – 6pm PST | Email at firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone at 877-271-2592 Mon through Fri 6am – 5pm PST.
- Large volume: The large 8 x 8 inches build plate and generous 7 inches vertical spacing means that you can print larger, more complex models
- Heated build plate: The heated build plate allows you to print slower cooling materials, such as ABS and modified ABS, as well as PLA and PLA blends
- Micro SD card slot: Use a micro SD card to store sliced G Code files, then plug the card into the micro SD card slot to print without the need to connect to a Windows or Mac PC
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.