Anker Direct via Amazon is offering its 40W/8A 5-Port USB Charger for $18.59 Prime shipped. That’s more than $30 off the original listing, about $6 less than the typical price and the lowest we’ve seen for it since last spring. With PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combined, you get the “fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 8 amps overall.” Rated 4.8/5 stars by over 3,500 Amazon shoppers.
Aukey 5-pack USB-C Cables in varying lengths: $13 (Reg. $20+) | Amazon
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY USB-C Charger with 27W $18 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPY8
- AUKEY USB-C 20000mAh Power Bank $34 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPP2
- 2-Pack AUKEY Smartphone Rings $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYHP3
- Anker Quick Charge 2.0 36W Dual USB Car Charger $13 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger PowerDrive 2 $12 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Anker USB-C 30W USB Wall Charger $22 (Reg. $55 ) | Amazon
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- AUKEY Magnetic Bluetooth Earbuds $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- with code 3R3J6MTI
- iOrange-E USB-C Wall Charger $6 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- with code MVF33U9H
- Cambond Wireless Bluetooth Headphones $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code EARBLUET
Turn one outlet into 5 ports, and revolutionize the way you charge. Keep the whole family constantly powered up from one supremely portable power station.
Anker’s patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to deliver a tailored charge to 5 devices simultaneoulsy
5 Ports pump out 40W of power to deliver simultaneous, high-speed charging to power-hungry devices. Ideal for Apple and Android phones, cameras, tablets, and more.
Patented technologies combine to deliver universal, high-speed charging—regardless of device or cable. PowerIQ detects your device’s specific charging requirements while VoltageBoost increases output to compensate for cable resistance.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.