Update: Best Buy has knocked both MacBook Air models down to as low as $750 shipped, or $250 off.
Best Buy is on a roll this morning, having already launched notable Apple Watch and iPad Pro sales. Now, we’re taking a look at its MacBook and iMac discounts. You can save up to $250 on current-gen MacBooks, with the $750 entry-level Air serving as our top pick. More deals on MacBook Pro and Air are available here. Best Buy is also discounting iMacs by upwards of $500, but the real gem is Apple’s 21-inch 4K model for $1,270 (Reg. $1,499). All of today’s deals receive free shipping and are the best offers available.
Apple 21-inch iMac Features:
- 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM | 1TB Fusion Drive
- 21.5″ 4096 x 2304 IPS Retina 4K Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 560 Graphics Card (4GB)
- UHS-II SDXC Card Reader
- Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.0 Type-A
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Magic Keyboard & Magic Mouse 2 Included
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.