Update 10/27/17: AnkerDirect via Amazon has their Anker Roav Dash Camera C2 on sale for just $49.99 shipped when the coupon ROAVERC2 is used at checkout. A drop from the normal price of $80, and $18 below our last mention, this is the lowest we’ve tracked this dash camera. Rated 4.4/5 stars.
YI Technology via Amazon offers its 2.7″ Screen Full HD 1080P60 165-degree Wide Angle Dashboard Camera for $38 shipped when code YIDASH38 is applied at checkout. That’s good for $12 off the regular going rate, is the best offer available and $2 less than our previous mention. As a #1 best-seller, it carries a 4.3/5 star rating from over 1,400 customers.
YI Dash Cam features:
- The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) – the most advanced and optimized visual recognition algorithms ensure safe driving by providing real time Lane Departure
- Emergency recording feature – Enabled by G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after
- High Definition Image and First-class Night vision – 1920x1080p 60fps high speed video recording captures fast moving scenes and creates high resolution images in high speed. Note: Requires 8 – 64GB Class10 or above microSD card, sold separately
- Features 165 ultra wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 3 lane coverage. F1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry) and 3.0mx3.0m high sensitivity image sensors guarantee excellent night vision
- Built – in 2.7″ TFT LCD widescreen and intuitive YI Dash Cam App – The interface features large buttons and user-friendly icons for quick recognition and intuitive operation