Today only, as a part of its Black Friday Deals Week, Amazon is offering the Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer with extra film for $126.69 shipped. For comparison, the base printer alone usually sells for $145 at Amazon and has never been offered for less. You’ll be able to make prints of your images from an iPhone, Android or iPad, which is perfect for the holiday season. Rated 4.4/5 stars.
Fujifilm INSTAX SHARE Features:
- Create instax photos by sending images from smartphones and tablets using the free SHARE app.
- High resolution images with print pixels of 800×600 dots and 320 dpi to show detailed gradations, facial expressions, characters or objects clearly. Uses 256 levels per color (RGB).
- A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 10 seconds from print data transfer to print output.
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery that charges via micro USB port.
- Available in Silver and Gold
- There is a manual adjustment on the share printer app that allows you to make image darker or lighter as you see fit