Today only, as part of its Cyber Monday deals, Amazon is offering 30% off best-selling 3D printers from Monoprice and RepRap Guru. Our top choice from this selection is the Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer that comes in black or white for $154 shipped. That’s $66 off the original listing and the lowest we’ve seen it listed at Amazon. Rated 3.7/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer Features:
- All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory.
- We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the printer assembled and operating properly.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.