Today only, as part of its Cyber Monday sitewide sale, Target is now offering the Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote for $59.49 shipped. Discount automatically applies in the cart. REDcard holders can knock an extra 5% off. Regularly $70, this is the very first discount on the Fire TV we have tracked since release. Rated 3.8/5 stars from thousands.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Amazon’s Alexa device Cyber Monday deals are here: Dot $30, new Echo $80, more!
Amazon’s Cyber Monday device sale is here w/ Kindle from $50, Fire HD Kids $70, more
Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD:
- All-new, streamlined Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and HDR support. Includes HDMI output, micro USB for power or purchase optional Amazon Ethernet Adapter to take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet.
- Experience true-to-life picture quality and sound with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD up to 60 fps, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Use your voice to easily find, launch, and control content with your Alexa Voice Remote or pair Fire TV with an Echo device for hands-free content control.
- Do more with Alexa by playing music, ordering a pizza, and controlling compatible lights and other smart home devices—just ask.
- Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Thursday Night Football, Amazon Original Series, Amazon Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports through Fire TV with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV, or connect an HD antenna to your TV to get free broadcast networks like NBC and PBS.