Walmart currently offers the George Foreman 9-Serving Classic Plate Grill & Panini Press for just $17.99 with free in-store pickup. Shipping is free on orders of $35+, otherwise, it’ll add another $5.99 to the order. This is one of the lowest prices we’ve seen for the George Foreman grill and panini press, as it normally fetches $55 at Home Depot and up to $50 at Walmart. Rated 4.3/5 stars from over 400 Walmart shoppers.
Apple Smart Keyboard
George Foreman grill and panini press features:
- Feed the whole family, with leftovers to spare! The 144 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to nine servings at a time
- There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating; its durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Its the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals
- The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to
- Indicator lights on the top of the grill let you know when its plugged in and when its ready to cook