In today’s best console game deals, the Xbox Live Marketplace has kicked off a number of notable deals for Xbox One owners. One standout (although there are many) is Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on Xbox One for $9.99. That’s a few dollars under the current Amazon sale price and the best we can find. You’ll find more top picks from the sale below.
More game/console deals:
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) | Amazon/Best Buy
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle $40 (Reg. $60) | GameStop
- Prey $20 (Reg. $30+) | Xbox Live
- Cuphead $17 (Reg. $20) | Xbox Live
- Tom Clancy’s The Division $15 (Reg. $25+) | Xbox Live
- BioShock: The Collection $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $30+) | Amazon/Best Buy
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 for $15 (Reg. $20+, all-time low) | Amazon
- Doom $15 (Reg. $25+) | Amazon
- Monopoly Nintendo Switch $20 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Call of Duty: WWII PS4 and Xbox One $40 (Reg. $60) | Target
- Wolfenstein: The Two Pack $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $30+) |Amazon/Best Buy
- Hey! PIKMIN Nintendo 3DS $25 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Yakuza Kiwami SteelBook Edition $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) | Best Buy
- Nintendo’s holiday exclusive Legend of Zelda 2DS console is now in-stock!
ICYMI: You can save on gaming accessories at Amazon today, Valve’s ‘Bridge Constructor Portal’ hits PC/mobile on December 20th and Sony announces official holiday price drops on PS4 Pro & PSVR bundles.
Down below you’ll find more console game deals and new products. Your daily iOS/Mac app sales are on the way!