Amazon currently offers the MakerBot 5th Generation Replicator Desktop 3D Printer with Firmware Version 1.7+ for $1,235.03 shipped. This 3D printer spent most of its life closer to $2,600 with a recent drop to around $2,000 on Amazon. Today marks its all-time low and the best available price. If you’re looking to get into 3D printing, this is probably one of the best deals available today. Rated 3.7/5 stars.
Nomad Base Station
MakerBot 5th gen Replicator 3D printer features:
- The easiest and most versatile way to get from 3D model to 3D print
- Large build volume accelerates rapid prototyping and model making
- 100-micron layer resolution enables the creation of professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes, and complex models, right at your desk
- Supported by the MakerBot 3D Ecosystem, a growing, synergetic ecosystem of products, materials, software, accessories, services, and content that integrate seamlessly with each other to provide a satisfying MakerBot experience
- Compatible with the new MakerBot Smart Extruder+