Beeebo-us (98% positive feedback lifetime) has the dodocool USB-C Hub with Thunderbolt 3 Type-C Port, more for $29.99 shipped when you use code KZGFRRLT at checkout. Normally $50, this is the lowest we’ve ever seen it. If you’re looking to add SD/microSD/USB-A and get full Thunderbolt 3 pass through, this is a great option. Rated 4.4/5 stars.
Apple Smart Keyboard
dodocool USB-C Hub features:
- Built with the aluminum alloy case, it is specially designed for 13″ or 15″ MacBook Pro (2016/2017) with two available Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports.
- Support data transfers via this product’s Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 Type-C female port, USB 3.0 Type-C female port, USB 3.0 Type-A female ports and/or SD/TF memory card slots. Support HD video output or USB-C PD charging via the Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 Type-C female port.
- The Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 Type-C female port supports Power Delivery (PD) of up to 100W for MacBook Pro, HD video output of up to 5K (5120×2880 @ 60Hz), and data transfer of up to 10Gbps and the USB 3.0 Type-C female port only supports data transfer of up to 5Gbps.
- Simultaneously connect up to 2 USB-A peripherals and transfer data at up to 5 Gbps. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0 Type-A devices.
- Directly access files from an SD card and/or a TF card, up to 104MB/s. Support SD memory cards and TF memory cards of up to 512GB. (Memory cards are not included.)