Aukey Direct via Amazon is offering its 26500mAh USB-C Power Bank w/ 30W Power Delivery for $76.99, but if you checkout with code AUKEYPD7 the price drops to just $56.20 shipped. That’s more than $20 off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen it offered at Amazon. With 26500mAh of power, you can fully charge an iPhone 8 nine times over, an iPad Pro twice, or a MacBook 2016 once. Rated 4/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY USB C Charger with 46W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 $28 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPD6
- AUKEY 24W Dual-Port Car Charger $7 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYCS5
- iClever BoostSound Bluetooth Speaker $45 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- with code 3AV8NBS5
- iClever Car Phone Mount $5 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code N8SWDN3R
- Rocketfish 6-Outlet/2-USB Swivel Wall Tap Surge Protector $20 (Reg. $40) | Best Buy
Deals still alive from Friday:
- Aukey Bluetooth Transmitter: $23 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code AUKEYB20
- 2-pack Syncwire 6.5-ft. microUSB Cables: $6 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
- w/ code 7XO44RFS
- iPM iPhone 7/8/Plus 31000mAh Battery Case: $14 (Reg. $20) | DailySteals
- NRG Wood 3.0 In-Ear Headphones: $12 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
Aukey 26500mAh USB-C Power Bank Features:
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Engineered to refuel devices up to four times faster than conventional charging. Powered by INOV (Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage) Technology for fine-tuned power output and more optimized charging cycles. Up to 38% more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0. Backward-compatible with Quick Charge 2.0/1.0 devices.
AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology Tuned to support healthier battery function and faster USB charging speeds, AiPower intelligently adjusts power output to match the unique charging needs of all your USB-powered devices. With up to 2.4A of dedicated adaptive output per green AiPower USB port, your devices will each receive their safest maximum recharge rate.