Yi Technology via Amazon offers its 4K+ Action Camera for $237.99 shipped. Normally $300, this is the lowest we’ve seen it offered since Black Friday 2017. If you are looking for GoPro features without the price tag, this is a great option. Rated 3.8/5 stars.
Nomad Base Station
If you’re looking to make the Yi 4K+ Action Camera waterproof, we currently have a sale on that for $250 (Reg. $340).
Yi 4K+ action camera features:
- Impressive Video Quality – The world’s first action camera to record 4K/60fps video; Built-in Sony IMX377 image sensor captures 12MP pictures and films high-quality full HD footages.
- Superb Image Stablization – Built-in Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) delivers spectacularly smooth and steady videos in up to 4K/30fps resolution, ensuring excellent experience in shooting fast-moving objects.
- Intuitive UI Design – Ultra responsive 2.2” Gorilla Glass retina touchscreen shows everything crystal clearly and brightly, easy to change settings, switch shooting modes, preview and playback footage.
- Long Battery Life – 1200mAh high capacity battery supports video recording at 4K / 60fps for up to 70 minutes; USB-C connector offers more efficient power delivery and faster data transfer.
- Versatile Travel Camcorder – Packed with features including voice control, live stream, RAW image capture, built-in Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi, and external type-C microphone support. Note: Always update your 4K+ action camera to the latest version of the firmware(v1.3.11). By updating, you can enjoy additional features, keep your hardware healthy and system stability.