Update your dinnerware for a new season with the Crate & Barrel Wine and Dine Event that’s taking 20% off glasses, dinning sets, flatware and more. Prices are as marked. Shipping charges start at $4.95 and varies per order.
Our top picks from Crate & Barrel include:
- Savannah Dinnerware 16-Piece Collection $124 (Orig. $155): Its scalloped trim is elegant and timeless to use for years to come.
- Tour Red Wine Glass $11 (Orig. $14): These wine glasses are made of break, chip and scratch-resistant Tritan.
- Mercer Lines Round Platter $16 (Orig. $20): The perfect platter for summer events with its bright blue color.
- Facet 20-Piece Flatware Set $120 (Orig. $150): Forged stainless steel utensils that features a unique handle and modern feel.
- White Pearl 16-Piece Dinnerware Set $292 (Orig. $365): I love the pearl detailing on this dinnerware and it’s rated 4.8/5 stars from over 150 Crate & Barrel customers.
- Lulie Stemless Champagne Glasses $4 (Orig. $5): Its tapered profile is great for champagne and will be a go-to for many years.
- …and many more deals…
Lastly, be sure to check out the Pottery Barn Warehouse Event with thousands of items up to 75% off.