Abercrombie is taking a rare 50% off sitewide, including sale items, with deals starting at $12. Prices are as marked. Shipping adds a flat $7. This is a great time to stock up on spring and summer essentials such as shorts, shirts, dresses, jeans and more.
Our top picks for men include:
- Garment Dyed Oxford Shirt $29 (Orig. $58): This shirt is versatile to dress up and down with jeans, shorts or slacks.
- Slim Chino Pants $34 (Orig. $68): With nine different color options these pants will be a go-to in your wardrobe.
- Plainfront Shorts $24 (Orig. $48): Designed with a stretch fabric, so you stay comfortable all day.
- Straight Jeans $39 (Orig. $78): It features a dark wash that will pair with any shirt in your closet.
- Linen Shirt $29 (Orig. $58): The lightweight, breathable material will be comfortable and stylish for any event.
Our top picks for women include:
- V-Neck Boyfriend T-Shirt $12 (Orig. $18): An essential in any women’s wardrobe.
- Lace-Trim Cami $14 (Orig. $28): This tank top is a great layering piece to wear under jackets, cardigans and more.
- High-Rise Super Skinny Jeans $39 (Orig. $78): Its high-waist will be slimming and flattering on any body type.
- Tie Wist High-Rise Shorts $27 (Orig. $54): Pair these shorts with a tank top and sandals for a very on-trend look for warmer weather.
- Tie Shoulder Romper $29 (Orig. $58): The tie tassels this romper features is unique and stylish.
In case you missed it, Columbia is offering up to 60% off its web specials with deals from from $30.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links