Banana Republic is currently having its Best Dressed Sale that’s taking 40% off sitewide. Discount is applied at checkout. Plus, orders of $50+ receive free delivery. This is a great time to stock up on spring essentials such as chino pants, shirts, dresses, shoes and more.
For men, the Tapered Rapid Movement Denim were designed for comfort and mobility. This denim can be easily dressed up or down and it’s on sale for $71, which originally was priced at $118. These jeans would look great paired with the Authentic Supima Cotton V-Neck T-Shirt or the Grant Slim-Fit Non-Iron Stretch Dress Shirt.
Our top picks for men include:
- Mason Tapered Rapid Movement Chino $59 (Orig. $98)
- Authentic Supima Cotton V-Neck T-Shirt $16 (Orig. $27)
- Tapered Rapid Movement Denim $71 (Orig. $118)
- Slim Medium Wash Traveler Jeans $71 (Orig. $118)
- Grant Slim-Fit Non-Iron Stretch Dress Shirt $48 (Orig. $80)
- Suede Sneaker Chukka Boot $77 (Orig. $128)
Our top picks for women include:
- Devon Legging-Fit Luxe Sculpt Jean $72 (Orig. $120)
- Twill Double-V Sheath Dress $77 (Orig. $128)
- Merino V-Neck Sweater $41 (Orig. $68)
- High-Rise Skinny Ankle Jean $66 (Orig. $110)
- Classic-Fit Lightweight Wool Blazer $119 (Orig. $198)
- Low Heel Sandal $53 (Orig. $88)
Lastly, be sure to check out the Hollister 40-60% off clearance event that’s going on now.