PDF Reader Pro Edition for iOS is now available for $4.99 on the App Store. Regularly $10, this is a 50% discount and is the first deal we’ve seen in nearly two years. Rated 4/5 stars by over 7,100 reviewers.
iOS Universal: PDF Reader Pro Edition: $5 (Reg. $10)
Today’s Best iOS & Mac App Deals: Office Story, Mystery Trackers, Subliminal Realms, and more
Today’s Best Game Deals: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim VR PS4 $30, Call of Duty WWII Digital Xbox One $45, more
**Winner of the Tabby Awards for best iPad- Productivity/Documents App**
PDF Reader Pro Edition is the most powerful app to read, manage and annotate PDF files and it works beautifully on iOS 10. The best mobile PDF reader optimized specially for the iPad. A really powerful and optimized PDF reader engine, carefully designed specially for the iPad.
Part of the @work campaign by Apple.
Some of the great features of PDF Reader Pro Edition are:
• Real-time online collaboration & chat Now you can collaborate and add annotations with other users on the same file over the internet in real time and you can chat about your progress simultaneously. They will be able to see what changes you are making as you make them all in real time.
• PDF forms support Now you can fill out PDF forms directly on your iPad.
• Full Annotations/highlight support Now you can add notes directly from your iPad anywhere on the document. Highlighter, stamps, sticky notes, text boxes, underlines, strikeout, dynamic stamps (with date & time), freehand drawing, signature, free highlight, lines, arrows, rectangles and ovals, fully compatible with Apple Preview and Adobe Acrobat.
• New EasyReview mode With this new amazing feature you are able to mark up PDF documents faster and easier than ever before. Just tap on the part of text where you need to make changes and correct it in the text editor (similar to Word). The text will be marked as removed and the new text will have a different color so you can easily identify it. When you save the PDF file all the modifications will appear as standard annotations (replace text and insert text annotations).
• Fresh new user interface specially design to merge beautifully with iOS 10
• The only mobile PDF Reader application that supports Vitrium* protected PDF files (Like University of Phoenix ebooks)
• Create new PDF files Extract and email pages from a PDF file or create a new document using pages from an existing file.
• Share & collaborate Connect with all your colleagues and friend to share and collaborate your PDF files and annotations in real time.
• Rotate function You can rotate a single page or the whole document.
• Vault folder Securely store your important PDF files.
• Bookmarks/Outlines Bookmark pages on your PDF files. Add outlines to create or modify a table of contents for your document directly from your iPad.
• Reflow mode
• Full Web browser to download PDF files from the web
• Scanner Create multipage documents in PDF format.
• Document manager Copy, cut, paste and delete your documents. Organize your PDFs into folders.
• PDF hyperlinks support Jump back and forth within the document. Jump back button to quickly go back to the page you came from.
• Text search Easily find any word on your PDF file.
• Save email attachments Open attachments directly from the Mail app, you can also open PDF files from any other application on the iPad using the Open in function.
• Download PDF files from Safari Use the Open in function to download a PDF file from Safari to PDF Reader Pro Edition.
• Transfer files You can easily and securely copy your PDF files from your Mac or PC using the USB or WiFi sharing feature.
• Print Print your PDF files and annotations directly from the app.
• Email your files Email your PDF files directly from the app, you can email the entire document with all annotations or you can also email specific pages from a PDF file. You can also email a flatten copy of a PDF file, this option will compress and flatten your annotations onto the document to prevent them from being modified.
• Cloud support Download/upload your PDF files to iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SugarSync & OneDrive.
• Great for presentations Use Airplay or an HDMI cable to show your documents on an external display while you annotate them in real time.
Join the hundred of thousands users already enjoying all the great features of PDF Reader Pro Edition.