AUKEY direct via Amazon offers its 4-port USB-C to USB-3.0 hub at just $11.05 Prime shipped when code AUKEYC64 is used at checkout. Normally $14, this is one of the lowest prices we’ve tracked and the best available. If you’re missing normal USB-A ports on devices like Apple’s latest MacBook or the Google Pixelbook, this is a great budget option to add them back. Rated 4.4/5 stars.
AUKEY USB-C hub features:
- Convenient Connection: This USB C adapter bridges the gap between USB-A and USB-C to connect older devices to your new USB C laptop
- Easy Expansion: Turn a single USB C port into four USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) data ports with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Dual Protection: Improved circuitry provides comprehensive EMI (electromagnetic interference) and ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection for more reliable performance
- Slim & Lightweight Design: Featuring an ultra-thin form factor with minimal weight, this hub is ideal for home, office, or anywhere you go
- Package Contents: AUKEY CB-C64 USB C to 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hub, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links