H&M is currently having its Warm Weather Ready Sale with up to 80% off shorts, shirts, shoes, dresses and more. Orders of $40 or more can enjoy free delivery with code 0040 at checkout. The men’s Cotton Shirt in Regular Fit is a great option for spring weather because it’s versatile to pair with shorts, jeans or slacks alike. It’s currently on sale for $18, which is $12 off the original rate.
For women, the Open-Shoulder Top is very on-trend for this season. This top features feminine details that would look gorgeous paired with jeans, shorts or skirts for warmer weather. It’s available in three color options and is priced at $18.
Our top picks for men include:
- Sports Shirt $8 (Orig. $13)
- Cotton Shirt Regular Fit $18 (Orig. $30)
- Mesh Sneakers $30 (Orig. $50)
- Linen-Blend Chino Shorts $13 (Orig. $30)
- Straight Jeans $20 (Orig. $50)
Our top picks for women include:
- Open-Shoulder Top $18 (Orig. $30)
- Blouse with Flounces $15 (Orig. $30)
- V-Neck Dress $20 (Orig. $40)
- Denim Shorts $13 (Orig. $25)
- Creped Blouse $20 (Orig. $30)
In case you missed it, Old Navy is offering 40% off your purchase and free delivery.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links