B&H offers the Moto Z2 Play 64GB Unlocked Android Smartphone in Lunar Gray for $329.99 shipped. Originally $500, this is right at the historical deal price that we’ve seen on the 64GB capacity. Retailers like Best Buy charge over $400 for the 32GB model. Rated 4.5/5 stars. Learn more in our hands-on review.
Moto Z2 Play features:
- GSM / 4G LTE Compatible
- North American Variant
- Rear 12MP Dual Autofocus Pixel Camera
- f/1.7 Aperture and LED Flash
- Front 5MP Camera with Wide-Angle Lens
- 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 626 Octa-Core CPU
- 64GB Storage Capacity + 4GB of RAM
- 5.5″ 1920 x 1080 AMOLED LCD Display
- Up to 4K Video Recording
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.