It’s June, and that means Amazon is now offering a new selection of Kindle First Reads freebies. Subscribers to Amazon’s Prime 2-day shipping service receive early access to new Kindle books for free (Reg. $6) before these titles are released.
Drop by the official Amazon First Reads hub to see each of this month’s freebies. Prime members can download one of the six eBooks to a Kindle device or to the free iOS/Android app. Those without a subscription can still pick up an individual title for $1.99 (Reg. $6). Either way, your new eBook becomes a permanent part of your library.
June Amazon First Reads titles include:
- The Thinnest Air by Minka Kent
- A Home for Leo by Vin Vogel
- Takeoff by Joseph Reid
- To the Bridge by Nancy Rommelmann
- Without a Country by Ayse Kulin
- The Things We Don’t Say by Ella Carey