Amazon is currently offering the Skagen Falster Stainless Steel Mesh Smartwatch for $199 shipped. Also available directly from Skagen. That’s over 30% off the going rate found at other retailers like Best Buy and is the lowest price we have seen. This smartwatch runs Wear OS by Google, meaning it’s compatible with both Android and iOS. Ratings are light, but good. You can be confident in your purchase knowing that Skagen is a well-rated brand. More designs are also on sale and are listed below.
Don’t forget to take a look at 9to5Google’s hand-on review.
Other Skagen smartwatches on sale:
- Black Steel Hybrid: $95 (Reg. $195) | Skagen
- Falster Brown Leather: $199 (Reg. $275) | Skagen
- Signatur Brown Leather: $122.50 (Reg. $175) | Macy’s
- …and even more deals…
Skagen Falster Smartwatch features:
- The Falster Smartwatch boasts an interactive touchscreen and a range of smart features powered with Wear OS by Google including: Google Assistant, smartphone notifications, activity tracking, world time, weather and more.
- Choose from time- or function-based displays for easy access to your favorite features, and add your favorite third-party apps from the App Store or Google Play.
- Features customizable dials with easy accessibility to favorite features. Interchangeable straps compatible with all SKAGEN brand 20mm straps. Effortlessly charge your Falster by placing it on the inductive charging magnet (included). A single charge provides up to 24 hours of battery life, depending on usage.
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, a trademark of Google LLC, Your wearable is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) or iOS 9.3+.