Backcountry is having its Fourth of July Sale with up to 50% off top brands such as The North Face, Marmot, Prana, Mountain Hardwear and more. Prices are as marked. Orders of $50+ receive free delivery.
The men’s Thermoball Jacket is a packable and insulated layer for cold weather. This jacket is currently on sale for $99, which is down from its original price of $220. Store your wallet, cash, keys and more in its two front zippered pockets.
Our top picks for men include:
- The North Face Thermoball Jacket $99 (Orig. $220)
- Hurley Dri-Fit 21-inch Chino Short $40 (Orig. $60)
- Electric Knoxville Sunglasses $112 (Orig. $140)
- Quicksilver Highline Board Shorts $41 (Orig. $55)
- Marmot Drop Line 1/2 Zip Pullover $47 (Orig. $85)
For women, the Altro Adala Sunglasses are a staple piece to add to your wardrobe. They’re stylish, versatile and are currently marked down to $14. That’s $26 off the original rate and the best price we can find.
Our top picks for women include:
- Altro Adala Sunglasses $14 (Orig. $40)
- The North Face Ambition Pullover $28 (Orig. $70)
- Marmot Nitra Vest $50 (Orig. $125)
- Prana Parker Sweater $36 (Orig. $79)
- Free People Movement Leggings $44 (Orig. $98)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.