Amazon is now offering the 8-Inch Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife for $29.19 shipped. Regularly closer to $45, this is the lowest we have tracked on this popular knife in over a year on Amazon. Sur La Table, Williams-Sonoma and others all have it listed at $45+. While the price might seem a bit steep to some for a single knife, it is made in Switzerland, comes with a lifetime warranty and carries a 4+ star rating from over 6,000 Amazon customers.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife:
- 8-inch multipurpose chef’s knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
- High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention.Handle material : Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Cook’s illustrated winner the best and a bargain 8″ chef’s knife item number 47520 (Consumer packaging number), 40520(Commercial Bulk Number), or 45520(Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging) are the same knife with swiss item #5.2063.20 printed on the blade.
- Patented 2-inch Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed.
- Hand washing recommended, lifetime warranty, expertly made in switzerland