For four days only, Steep and Cheap is offering up to 55% off select Patagonia jackets, vests, pants, pullovers and more. Prices are as marked. Shipping charges apply and vary per order. Needing a layering piece for fall? The men’s Nano-Air Insulated Vest is a stylish and versatile option for cool weather and it’s on sale for $100, which is nearly 50% off the original rate. I personally own this vest, in the women’s option, and it’s breathable, stretchy and a go-to for everyday wear. It features two zippered hand pockets to store small essentials a cinched bottom hem to keep cool air out.
The most notable deals for men include:
- Galvanized Jacket $171 (Orig. $379)
- Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Vest $50 (Orig. $99)
- Nano-Air Insulated Vest $100 (Orig. $199)
- Adze Hybrid Softshell Jacket $75 (Orig. $149)
- Light and Variable Jacket $60 (Orig. $119)
The most notable deals of women include:
- Capilene Midweight Crew Top $30 (Orig. $59)
- Better Sweater Fleece Coat $90 (Orig. $179)
- Nano-Air Vest $100 (Orig. $199)
- Dual Aspect Hooded Jacket $125 (Orig. $249)
- Storm Racer Jacket $149 (Orig. $249)
Also, be sure to check out the Supreme x The North Face collaboration in our guide here.