Walmart offers the GOTRAX GXL Commuting Electric Scooter for $329 shipped. You can normally expect to pay around $400 at Amazon, though it did just drop to $350 there where it’s currently at its all-time low. This scooter can reach speeds of 15.5 MPH and travel for up to 12 miles before you need to recharge it. If picking up an eBike is a little out of your price range, this is a great alternative to get around town without buying a car. Rated 3.8/5 stars.
Nomad Base Station
If you plan to ride around on this electric scooter, be sure you have a quality helmet to protect your noggin. You can get one for under $35 shipped at Amazon, and make sure you’re safe from any unexpected falls.
GOTRAX GXL Electric Scooter features:
- 8.5″ PNEUMATIC TIRES – Making the GXL the ultimate commuting scooter for overcoming treacherous city streets
- 250 WATT MOTOR – Our most powerful scooter yet, the GXL has a top speed of 15.5MPH and holds a maximum of 220 lbs
- 36V BATTERY – The GXL travels up to 12.5 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours
- UL2271 CERTIFIED – Ride safe knowing our e scooter batteries are Underwriter Labs Certified
- PORTABLE DESIGN – The GXL Frame folds down and locks for easy storage making it a perfect commuting scooter. Scooter measures (44) inches high, (41) inches long and 6 inches wide when in riding mode. Scooter weighs (31) lbs.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.