Amazon offers the Honey-Can-Do Double Cereal Dispenser for $17.15 shipped. Normally $30, this is nearly 50% off the going rate and is a new all-time low that we’ve tracked. With a retro style, this cereal dispenser also features portion control. It’s perfect for the child who always pours too much in the mornings, and will look great on your counter too. Rated 4.3/5 stars from over 1,700 happy shoppers.
Nomad Base Station
For those families who’d rather store cereal in the cupboard or pantry, check out this 2-pack of storage containers for $15 shipped. Since they’re clear, you can easily spot what cereal is what, and they’ll keep your pantry nice and organized.
Double Cereal Dispenser features:
- Holds up to 17.5 ounces per plastic cereal container
- Dispense standard size portions easily; 1 ounce per twist
- Preserves freshness for up to 45 days to minimize waste
- Doubles as dry food dispenser for nuts, candy, granola and more
- Scratch-resistant and shatterproof construction
- Promotes kids’ independence and healthy lifestyles