Outside of the notable multi-year DiscountMags sale that’s live until midnight tonight, we are now seeing some great deals on titles like Men’s Health, Golfweek and more. Today’s Deals of the Week sale includes 4 notable offers, all of which are either not available in the weekend sale or are slightly better here, and starting from just $2.50 per year. Head below for all the details.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
While everything available in the Deals of the Week sale is at a notable price, Men’s Health at $4.50 with free delivery every month is certainly a standout. Regularly $25 per year, this one doesn’t even drop down to $5 a year very often anymore, didn’t even appear in this past weekend’s sale and is now at the best we can find. Amazon will charge you $25 a year, for comparison. This deal can be used to either jump in for the first time or to extend an existing subscription at a discount.
Today’s Best Magazine Deals:
- Men’s Health $4.50 (Reg. $25)
- Runner’s World $5 (Reg. $20)
- Astronomy $13 (Reg. $40+)
- Golfweek $2.50 (Reg. $30)
As always, there is no auto-renewals or shipping fees, and absolutely no sales tax at DiscountMags. All of the titles in your cart can be sent to a different address with a personalized gift note should you choose to do so. Today’s deal is available for both new customers and existing subscribers looking to renew at a discount.
If you prefer graphic novels and comics, don’t worry we have you covered. You can save up to 75% on a collection of DC, Marvel and other graphic novels from $1 at ComiXology right now. And you might as well go score this month’s Amazon First Reads eBook freebies while you’re at it.
Men’s Health Magazine:
- Fitness: Men’s Health knows total body fitness is not accomplished during the hour or two you spend at the gym three days a week. That’s why, in addition to the removable workout poster included in every issue, we also write about what you should be doing outside the gym, like catching the right amount of Z’s. And no, five hours per night is not enough.
- Nutrition: Quick and easy recipes paired with advice that will help you live longer and healthier. Our editor’s even throw in a selection from Eat This, Not That each month because we know life is too busy to never eat fast food.
- Sex & Relationships: Women are one life’s many mysteries, which is why Men’s Health is here to help.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.